Monday, September 10, 2012

Daybook for 10th September 2012

 
FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it was lovely sunny, so I hung the washing out.  Then it started to drizzle, so I brought it in.  Looks like one of those days.

I am thinking... about one of my friends who is going up before a matching panel regarding a future adoption today.  Praying for her and her family.

I am thankful... for the glorious weather and days out we enjoyed over the weekend.

In the kitchen... at the moment, nothing.  But I shall cook a courgette crumble for tea.

I am wearing... black skirt and a green t-shirt.

I am creating... still knitting on my sock.  Would really like to get round to some quilting this week.

I am going... to the mum's and toddlers group at church shortly, and then hopefully to a local farm shop to get some apples.

I am wondering... whether I'll actually get everything done I want to get done today.

I am reading... The Camel Bookmobile,  by a name I can't remember. I'm not sure whether I like it or not, but I need to return it to the library on Wednesday.

I am hoping... I can manage the cycle ride to the chapel this morning, as my legs are still shaking after the long ride yesterday.

I am looking forward to... seeing some old friends for dinner on Saturday evening, and their little girl who is over a year old now and we haven't seen in nearly six months.

Around the house... I need to do the weekly housecleaning when I get back at lunchtime.  The floor is covered in crumbs.

I am pondering... my Sunday school lesson plan for next week - we're doing the story of the passover and I'd love to try and act it out with the children, as they tend to remember those sorts of lessons better.

One of my favorite things... eating supper outside on the patio together.  We managed both Saturday and Sunday this weekend, but suspect that may be it for the year.

A few plans for the rest of the week: not so much on this week.  I'm going to the office and to a quilters meeting on Wednesday, and we've got a friend coming for supper on Thursday.

A peek into my day...


Our dining table with the yellow roses I bought from the supermarket last week.

1 comment:

Second Chance Tan said...

Oooo I'm saying a little one for your friends who were at matching panel today - I know just how significant that is for them xxx